• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M813 re-power underway!

TheBuggyman

Sorry guys,

Been mowing all day today. I paid $3500 for the engine, $300 for the Jakes which are not installed and probably need a fresh up kit. I would like to get out what I have in the motor but make me an offer........

I have two oil pans for it, front and rear sump. It does not have a P/S pump on it but it does have a big hydraulic pump bolted in its place. You might be able to use the stock pump mounted up high like on the 250 and use the big pump for a dump or a winch......

Eddie

Superthermal

Did someone die? Is this the end of a good book with the last chapters ripped out! Was so enjoying this read. 813 with 400+ horses maybe new trans to handle the torque was sooooo delicious. There is an 813 for sale in my area but I dont want the 250 in it. Looking for options.

msgjd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
double-check where the oil filter and cooler is located .. Some of them hang vertical on the R side of the engine and will smash into your frame rail, your existing truck engine mounting is offset to the R to clear the axle toploader. .Things are pretty tight on that side. You can call a particular town hwy dept and ask what happened to their re-motor project truck