• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M816 At Fort Gilliam

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Still looking for some one to pick up or help get M816 to Rockmart Ga I tryed last Wed to pick it up but could not get fuel to the IP pump I have had alot of help on what to do on geting fuel up to the IP buy passing the tank select valve and going to the fuel filter . but I was hoping I could find some one to pick it up to make sure I can get it home. John from Gl will be up from Warner Robbins this coming Thu.the 7th. of Jan. any help would be greatly appreciated
AEC Retired Tony
appreciate
appreci

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
wish you were close we could do a hook an haul... i hope someone can help tony out.. another 5ton could flat tow it as its not to far...

redcatcher06

What are the size an weight of your vehicle? If you have a way to load and unload it I have a 52' step deck trailer. Call me and I'll give you a quote. 910-263-2788 24/7 Thanks Mike

redcatcher06

wish you were close we could do a hook an haul... i hope someone can help tony out.. another 5ton could flat tow it as its not to far...
Anyone needing equipment or vehicles shipped call me at 910-263-2788 24/7. I have two trucks one with a 52' step deck and the other with a 48' step deck trailer. The 48' is based out of Houston, Tx and the 52' is based out of Fayetteville, NC. Check out my profile for a picture.