• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M816 helping with harvest

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We can relate to your happiness with your wrecker. Ours makes jobs like this so much safer and easier than when we used a Payloader to do the work. If a heavy part needs moved 1/8" for some reason, the controls are precise enough to do it with safety and confidence. We will have to take some pics of the things we do with ours and share them. It is an every day thing here, so I often do not think of how others would enjoy seeing how these wreckers can be so helpful.
Regards Marti & Dan Sacks

waayfast

Middle of the nite, in the cold,in a hurry trying to fix a major breakdown probly after already working 16 hrs a day for weeks,burning up precious time during the small window of opportunity to get the harvest out of the field,so you can sell your product in a market totally out of your control.YOU GUYS ARE TOUGH!!!. I've always had the highest respect for farmers--always will. Thank you for keeping my fatA$$ fat.
(MV connection: use of former military equipment to aid in the war against STARVATION!!)

reb87

Its been wet here but finally dried up enough to get the non 6x6 trucks in the field. The neighbors were having to drive the combine or grain cart out onto the road to unload, I was just driving the m818 and m919 right into the field. I had the m919 on the really muddy side of the field and was leaving 18inch ruts in the mud with my 65000 lbs loaded. Ive made my dad a believer in 6x6. He didnt see much reason to have the m816 when I brought it home a few months ago but he was singing its praises last night and a couple other times when it made "doing it yourself" possible:-D.

Attachments