• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M816 in Fort Smith

Cryogen

Just curious who won it, and how it ran if at all. Let me know if you need any help with loadout as I want to get into MV's next year and hopefully a 5 ton!

oh yeah and nopics !!

Thanks

Pinz25086

I was watching that one also. It was not that far to my parents home and figured if I won it and it had issues, I could leave it there until work was done. Then get her back to FL when I could.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was bidding on it and the 816 in Little Rock, too high for me on both. I know the truck in Little Rock would turn over but would not run, but it had all the tools on it! No info on the Fort Smith truck.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I tried for it but being out of work for the last 14 months has put a damper on bigger purchases! I gave up at 6 grand. It was a real nice truck.

Cryogen

I dont know how I missed that one...considering I work on the base. Oh well there will always be more!

Nice looking truck.