• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m816 recovery from Richmond

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Truck looks good,That sounds like my M816 recovery from Richmond.But mine ended by calling a lowboy to recover it from along the road,aleast all your fluids werent drained like mine were.Good luck,nice collection of trucks.

R Racing

What happened with yours Jcappeljr ? Was on a recovery today of a trailer today fora SS member and saw this ?? Its AWD and looks BAD to the Bone !! LOL

Attachments

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I went to Richmond to recover a 816 last year.All the fluids were drained,I spent a lot of time and money getting her road ready,I got about 1 mile off base and had to call a lowboy that was 3 hours away to come get it.It turned into a long day and a expensive recovery.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make shure you check all the gear lube in all boxes on the rear. The last one is a pain to get to and more of a pain to fill.

R Racing

Interesting ?? Yes Floridianson 1 of the guys opened them up and took a peek ( We brought a 5 gallon pail with a pump) But I want to change them shortly.

R Racing

Now I have a starting gremlin to figure out .think the starter may have a bad or sticking solinoid. get a click with charged new batteries and a new black box.