• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m816 throttle arm hard to move

m816Buch

tried to move wrecker today but engine will not rev up..........throttle arm does not move, really hard to rotate manually and will not return without some force........

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
this may seam odd... but is the controls in the rear still on?? like engaged .. that makes the engine not rev up from the cab

Last edited:

m816Buch

everything is disengaged in the rear, engaged then disengaged again.......still no throttle. i thought throttle arm should move fairly easy

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes it should. If it doesn't move, time to pull the pump and have it gone through. Check your fuel for water.

m816Buch

THANKS i needed that!!!!!! Let truck set too long between usages i would assume. Checked manual, this pump seems like maybe not repairable by me for calibration purposes or can it be disassembled without having to do this