• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m816 wrecker..

Prerunner1982

Havent seen many of these on here... just wanted to post a pic of "mine".. not really mine but after driving it for the past 4-5yrs you kind of grow attached. Was a blast to drive. Modifications included caddy emblem on the grille and a stereo with 4 speakers. [:)] :lol: then they took it away from me...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Navy guys booger welded a plate on the front bumper of my pipeline truck for a vise. My first thought was to chop that sucker off. I've been reconsidering though, it was a military mod!

spicergear

I'm thinking of double plating the little wing thingers that go out from the frame to the bumper to reinforce it then plopping a vise on that. I've also been toying around with cutting the main flat front facing plate out of a slightly twisted spare deuce bumper I have and stitching it to the existing bumper to double ply the bumper. Why? No good reasons aside from, "it's there."
:)