• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M817 DUMPS FOR SALE

TedG

First, welcome to SS! A lot of MI people here so it is good to have another!

Yes, where in MI???

Dave, I agree with Chuck!

Regards,

citizensoldier

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. I see another road trip coming... Thats one he needs for his collection you know!!! I kind of like it myself.. Yes.. Where in Michigan? I have some troop seats and a cover for the first one..

TedG

Do you know a Jason that has sold big trucks on ebay in your neck of the woods (near Attica)?

TedG

Hey Chuck, lets tag team up and beat Lane and Dave there!!!! I am home this weekend, finally!

TURBORX1, I think I have seen a 5 ton on super singles for sale in Lapeer before...are you the same guy? I see a tan one with the bed up behind the #2 picture...got other pictures?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That one on top looks very nice, how much are you asking for that?

Wasn't No.2Diesel looking for an M817 recently? This would be just the ticket....

No.2Diesel

I knew this was going to happen... aua You wait and wait, weighing your options and then make a purchase of whats available and Bam!... As soon as you purchase something all these trucks come out of the woodwork. :x

I was looking for an M817 very agressively but since acquiring the 4x4 Oshkosh Dump, the need for an 817 is no more.

citizensoldier

If I had plates on the M816

poppop said:
Wish you were closer, I have a friend looking for one. Hey Lane, can you tow one to Ga????? :D
Dont have plates and insurance on the M816 but it sounds fun to me... You pay all fuel there and back? Maybe I can whip up a convoy after all... heck I could drive it down? Again you pay fuel and get me some temp insurance by Tuesday and I am there...

poppop

RE: If I had plates on the M816

Let me talk to my friend and I will be back in touch. Short time as I was joking but lets see how it works out.

citizensoldier

RE: If I had plates on the M816

I will now have 3 drivers.. I picked up another great guy for the trip.. Soooo I could maybe make it happen for you... Oh one more thing.. IT MUST HAVE HEAT!! I go right by Lapeer so I could pick it up and we all convoy down.. Now that I have the third guy I will have my truck and 12' inclosed trailer, M1009 and M101A2 and??? That dump could hall some big stuff.. PM me if it gets seriouse ASAP...

ida34

Ted and I have been talking. He seems semi interested. He was at least interested in going with me if I wanted to go look at one. I really want to hold out for an M818.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks