• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M817 DUMPS FOR SALE

ida34

All you have to do is convince my wife. You got any mind control techniques you want to pass on. She did have her friends ask why I would get such a big truck (my deuce). She told them if I had to drive it in harms way then I should be able to get one to commemorate my service. Not all bad but it has limits.

Chuck we need to get our wives together once in a while. mine thinks these trucks are great! maybe she's not rite. strike that, i know shes not rite she married me! you should bring her up here to Dave's junkyard for a day. but then again that may not be good. she may remember the time i came by your place at 0 early in the morning for gearlube! hummmm we will have to work on her.

ida34

The only function she went to that I have taken the deuce to was Motor Muster at Green Field Village. That was partly because my son had a place to be in the morning and she brought him late. Any thing MV related she is usually out but doesn't mind me going.

TedG

I pm'd the guy and left contact info last Friday. No replies. Seems that it is a good way to drum up interest and then put on ebay...

Regards,

I wondered when he showed up if this was the same guy that popped up with the 821 's? or whatever the bridge trucks are. remember the guy? made a big splash about having dozens of trucks for sale. then when contacted the trucks were not where they were said to be. i know im skeptical. but i dont forget when someone trys to take advantage of us.

TedG

I am moving on. I do recognize the email on ebay and if it is, I met the guy a over a year ago or so when he had a 800 series cargo truck listed, nice truck with super singles and was supposedly sold for over 12k. It had almost the exact same wording and it was mentioned to me that the truck came from Selfridge. We had a good chat while looking over the truck. I do not know any more than that. Nor am I saying this is or is not ligit, it just seems when you post something for sale on a forum, you should reply to pm's... As I posted on the other thread about the deuce in Milan, MI: Look before you bid so you know what you are buying and who you are buying it from. In MI, money is hard to come by and I would hate to see someone lose their hard earned pay!!! This is my.02!

TURBORX1

I HAVE REPLIED I AM JUST TRYING TO GET MORE PICS AND SUCH, I AM NOT JUST TRYING TO DRUM UP INTEREST. I WANT TO SELL THESE TRUCKS AND IF YOU WHAT TO SHOW UP WITH CASH YOU WILL OWN ONE. SO COME ON DOWN BRING YOUR MONEY. 817 NO WINCH REGULAR TIRES $5000, 817 WITH WINCH AND AGRESSIVE RADIAL TIRES $7000. ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PM ME. THANKS JASON.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks