• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M817 Transfer case

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcsav

This may need to be posted in the classified section but I could not figure out how so sorry. Anyway I need a transfer case for a M817 Dumper. Not looking to spend a fortune but willing to be reasonable. If anyone has one in the SE area please PM me. I am located in Pembroke, GA. Thanks.

area52

You could not post in the classifieds because of a new rule change - you need a minimum of 100 posts before being allowed to post a classified ad (for sale or wanted).

This is due to alot of new people signing up to just sell their stuff and not contributing anything useful to the site.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you think your thread posted yesterday was useless or going to disappear today? (The title is just about useless)

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/5-ton-up/71360-just-keeps-getting-better-not.html

There was nothing wrong with yesterdays post, but this one is just plain breaking the rules.

For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks