• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 from Michigan to Maryland

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call steve Justice 810-223-3616. He's an independant ownwer operator. He haulled 2 M818's from MI to NY for me. I was very happy with his price and service.

midcounty

I will try to call Monday. Could you pm me the price he charged you, so I could have a rough idea? Heck, may be worth buying two if they go cheap.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He is from that area. I think he is on his own, Justice Transportation.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check with DECODEME. He lives in MD and had a few reasonable M818s for sale the last time I checked. You would be able to test drive them.

midcounty

Check with DECODEME. He lives in MD and had a few reasonable M818s for sale the last time I checked. You would be able to test drive them.
Sorry, but I won't be buying fro him. Called to check his prices and what he quoted me on phone is twice what he has advertised in classifieds. Second time he has done that to me.

sn8ke8

Was wondering if u found someone to haul your truck, I bought one in fort Meade, md and I'm coming from Saginaw mi to pick it up, let me know

midcounty

Was wondering if u found someone to haul your truck, I bought one in fort Meade, md and I'm coming from Saginaw mi to pick it up, let me know
I actually didn't end up with one of those trucks. By the time I figured shipping in they went too rich for my blood. Thanks for the offer though! Ft Meade has good people there, you will have a good experience with your recovery. I will be going there next Friday to pick up some trailers I think. If there is anything I can help you with then let me know.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm about a mile from you gratiot /brockway
whens your pick-up or are still waiting on EUC ?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks