• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 Lansing, Am I dreaming?

O.D. Fever

what is some of the thing GL does that is not true?
They give false condition codes, put used boots in new boot boxes and will sell entire lot of stuff that is not fit for the burn pile. If you file a complant they will thank and then say DENIED. But what do you expect for an Al Gore company.

Preacherboy

That is a sweet truck! I wanted it so bad, but good thing I decided not too as it would have gotten expensive for one of us!

Maybe I'll try for another one, but I doubt there will be any this nice again. I told my dad, the tires are worth the $2,500 it will go for; but he said he couldn't swing it.

So congradulations, it would definately be cool if you could bring that over to our military vehicle show.

agtblank

Has anyone gone to Lansing to check out the 11 that are ending tomorrow? I'm overseas right now and thinking about bidding on one so that the EUC will be done by the time I get back. Or would someone be willing to go check them out fo me?

cmayer85

congrats on the truck!!!! its clean. thats how my first one out of eastover was. the description said that it ran and drove, but that was it. no milage, no hrs no other info. i took a risk as im 1700 miles away but it looked clean in the pics. when it showed up to my surprise it had 500 miles on it and 38 hrs. all new paint, tires, everything!!! the only thing that was wrong with it was a leaking fitting on one of the power steering lines. fixed it and now she is probably one of the cleanest trucks around! congrats to us!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks