• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 Leece-Neville Alternator

Lance thanks for the input, I will try and ask the guy selling the alternator. I am a little hesitant, his information is sketchy but the picture he showed me looks just like a Leece-Neville. I will try to find out if he know the amp output, but thanks again and I think I will take a gamble and buy it. $75 plus $50 to ship it and he says it was tested good. THANKS

Rene M

Lance thanks for the input, I will try and ask the guy selling the alternator. I am a little hesitant, his information is sketchy but the picture he showed me looks just like a Leece-Neville. I will try to find out if he know the amp output, but thanks again and I think I will take a gamble and buy it. $75 plus $50 to ship it and he says it was tested good. THANKS

Keep in mind that a Leece Neville alt runs hotter " in heat" than a delco unit and has a much shorter life span as well. Personal/business experience.
I have been looking in to mounting a 27-Si delco alt on a 5 ton " nhc-250.
More volts, amps "200 amps" and a longer life since its a brush-less alt.