• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 mated with M172

rizzo

lots of ground clearance
the ramps are too heavy to move very far by myself. I have some alum ones that will work for most vehicles

I set the car ramps up for the kids to play on.

the landing gear is super slow. It has an interesting ratchet on the crank

rizzo

Armada said:
What a great combination Kevin! Very nice!! You stole the trailer, it looks to be in great shape.
$1500 to ship it back to MI. By the time I get it fixed I will probably have 3k into it. still a fair price

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
That looks awesome and if that was the one with the wheel bearing issue how hard was that to fix it looked like a simple re-assemble job to me. I live in Maryland and if I was home I would have been bidding against you I just don't think my sons would have been able to recover it for me.

jasonjc

wsucougarx said:
Gosh I never get over the front wheelwell spacing. Wonder why they went so big.
It seems all they did to make the 809's was to take the old gaser 5 ton and add 12" or so right in the middle of the front end and stuck the 250 in it. Thats why the transmision does not work with the eng's RPM range. and they move the air intake to the other side.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks