• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818 questions...

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The deuce tractor has its 5th wheel 52-1/4 high, so the difference isn't that great. The one on my 8x8 is 56-14 high according to TM43-0001-31.
Maybe one day I can join the crowd (with a trailer). :)

What is the concensus on mudflaps, pictures of the 757 while in service don't show any, must be a hoot in the rain, bobtailing....

Attachments

Armada

DaveP in regards to m127--M818--scrap load 041 can't you put bigger tires on that trailer...
Armada...same question with your trailer...
Yes, you could add 11x20's to the trailer to match the tractor. When the new 9x20's on the trailer wear out I will do that.

Armada

I have this figured out...ya'll are just tryin' to make me jealous with those trailers and fine lookin' 818's aintcha...huh huh??
Andy, you know you can't have an M818 without having something to tow with it!!! :)

MilitaryRestoration

Andy, you know you can't have an M818 without having something to tow with it!!!

exactly why i have been searching for a trailer since I knew i won the 818 hehe let me know of any for sale...would really like to get a lowboy or at least a step deck first...

alphadeltaromeo

Well...yanno I do have an M105 :roll: but you're right on that...now...with that said, Miltary...do you really think imma tell you when I find a nice trailer one rofl hehe *grin* not that I'm stingy or anything la la la, dum dee dum

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks