• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M818's home from Stout Field!!!

batteries

The batteries in my truck look like regular 6TL's. We would like to purchase possibly a mid 90's civilan drop deck trailer at some point.

The guys who turned his pump to manual mode turned a small cylindrical knob on the top front side of the injection pump. The knob was knurled like a weight lifting bar so you could turn it by hand when it is functioning properly. He had to use pliers to turn the knob clockwise as it was too stiff to turn by hand on his truck. I'm sure Will Wagoner can elaborate as he is very knowledgeable on the Cummins PT fuel system.

Andy

98hd

DaveP, Looking at that pic and your pump doesn't look like the one on my M818, did they use different pumps on the NHC 250?

DaveP said:
TheBuggyman said:
Andydieselpower said:
He turned his injection pump on manual mode and it started right up.

Andy
How did you do this? I have to pick up my M818 next week and want to get all my bases covered. Got any pics of this procedure?
bug man there is a thumb screw on the pump. just turn it in and the fuel stays turned on untill you turn it back out. left side of pic just behind the larger hose that runs vertical. its rust colered and faces the front. i dont know how to draw lines on pics yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks