• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M871A2 SemiTrailer, Tactical, Dual Purpose, BreakBulk & Container Transporter 22 1/2 Ton, TM 9-2330-386-14&P

fasttruck

Mine is a M871A2 and the wheel bearings run in grease. M870s have oil bearings All the M 872s I ever saw also run in grease. I think there is a M871A3 now which has the air and electric connections moved from center of the bulkhead to the left side and this may have oil bearings from the factory. It is not an insurmountable problem to convert from grease to oil especially when the wheels are off as when doing a brake job.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks