• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M872 Trailers----What do they sell for?

SUPRDUD

I am looking for a flatbed trailer for the farm and have been seeing the M872 with 3 rear axles here and there. I do not see any for sale on the GL site but do see some in KS in the background of other photos so I am hoping they may be coming up for sale.

What is the range of prices that these trailers sell for?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have pulled those trailers.....they are made to set a 40 foot shipping container on but they also came with tarps, bows and side boards so they could haul general freight or ammunition.

Since the axles are at the rear of the trailer and do not slide you have to swing very wide to get the beast around corners. They are also very heavy.

I dragged on from Fort Benning, GA to the NTC out in CA with two deuces on the back with an M915. They pull pretty good for what they are.

You can haul a butt load of round bales on one.

Last edited: