• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M880 Cargo cover rails wanted

McGuyver

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a few parts to complete my M880 cargo cover setup. I need the cover snap rail that bolts to the tail gate, and left side rail that mounts at the front of the box (there are two, a left and a right). I have all the other parts that I need, in fact I have a spare set of all the side rails and would be willing to trade, or buy straight out if anyone wants to work a deal. Send me a PM if you've got any to trade or sell.

Thanks.

P.S. I'll have part numbers listed here as soon as I'm able to look them up.

nattieleather

Your talking about the angle iron with the murphy buttons on it correct? If you can't find them you could just make them Angle Iron and the twist buttons. The twist or murphy buttons are threaded and bolt to the angle iron with a little nut. I think they are like 8-32 or something like that.

McGuyver

RE: Re: M880 Cargo cover rails wanted

Hi guys, thanks for the replys,

I'm actually looking for one of the two rails that mount along the thin front edge of the bed, as well as the rail that mounts along the tail gate. The two front rails are parallel to the rail on the tailgate. Dieselsmoke, I think that's a picture of one of the side rails. I already have all four of those. Thanks anyway.

Staff seargeant, do you have the part number that is stamped into the rail? I have the TM for the M880 and could look it up to see if it is the same as for the M1008 part that you have.

Thanks guys.

Dieselsmoke

This piece is the one that mounts on the front of the box up against the cab, not from the side.

McGuyver

Hi guys,

I just looked up the P/N's of the pieces I need from the TM 9-2320-266-24P manual:

12255558 "RAIL,REAR,TAILGATE PART OF KIT P/N 112255550"
12255552-1 "RAIL ASSEMBLY,FRONT LEFT COVER CARGO BOX PART OF KIT P/N 12255550"

DieselSmoke, I didn't realize it until I went out and looked at the right front rail that I have, but I think you're right, that does look like the front rail left rail I need. Sorry I mispoke on that. :? Have you got the rail that bolts along the tailgate too? How much would you sell it/them to me for?

StaffSeargeant,

you mentioned you have these parts? Are they the parts listed for the M880 or for the M1008? Let me know what your asking price is for the two parts listed above.

Thanks guys. :)

McGuyver

You know, I just realized something. Apparently the front rails for the M1008 are very similar to that of the M880. In fact the front right rail I have that I thought was the one needed for the M880 is actually the correct number for the M1008. It reads JJ14072462. (I just looked up and confirmed this number in TM 9-2320-289-34P for the M1008) Only difference I see is the twist snap on the notched corner is omitted on the JJ14072462 part for the M1008. So I guess if I want all the correct parts, I'll need the right side rail too.
from TM 9-2320-266-24P this part is:
12255552-3 "RAIL ASSEMBLY,FRONT RIGHT COVER CARGO BOX PART OF KIT P/N 12255550"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks