• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M884 windshield removal..

m880 unimog

can any of you guys advise me if i need to remove the windshield to remove the steel part of the dashboard ? ,i have been out of the game with an injured back recently and cannot get up into the truck [it,s higher than stock] to see exactly how this steel part of the dash comes away from the bulkhead/firewall.
i have removed the plastic parts and found the two fastners at each end.
my manual doesn,t show anything.
im hoping someone here will have pulled a dash?

thanks all.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There are numerous screws under the windshield gasket. It is very difficult to pry the gasket up to access the screws to remove the dash.

m880 unimog

NDT -i thank you sir,my winshield is broken badly,so it will need to come out anyway,i was leaving it in there to help keep the [****] rain off-

this helps-thanks for you speedy reply.:p

steel soldiers-better than any manual.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks