• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m900A2 intake?

jwaller

I noticed that on some of the 900A2'a I've seen teh air intake stack on the back of the cab is straight and some have a slight bend in the very top near the mushroom.

any idea whats right for what truck?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
John, I am not sure where to suggest you look. I would think the big dealers like Memphis will have it. Unfortunately, as you know, there are almost no A2 parts trucks from what I have been able to gather. The A2 specific exhaust and air intake parts are almost non-existent in the surplus market. I had to find these parts when I was putting my M925A2 back together. A friend had this stuff fortunately, but he has sold out all of this M939 series parts to one of the big dealers...and they want an arm and a leg. For example, he had fenders that were NOS. He wanted $125 each. When I called the dealer about them, they wanted $425!

jwaller

thanks bruce. I actually found a guy that has both and I was wondering what was right for the truck. straight or bent?

jwaller

Hi,
I looked through all my M939 series pictures. The only trucks consistently showing up with bent tubes are the dumps and expansible vans.
Thanks
very good. thank you so much. I was reading the 24p-1 tonight and found both tubes on the same page with separate pics and part numbers but it didn't list wat tube was to go with what truck.

looks like I have the right one according to your information.

I went so far as to google image search the A2's and couldn't find a pic of a truck with the bent pipe installed. but then again I didn't see any vans or dumps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks