• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915 headlight switch problem. Odd. Clues below:

Artisan

Where can I read of the relay mod? Its been a while, I forget what I did except I took the advice of NOT dimming the dash lights, ever, I do not fully close the hinged panel so in a second I can look at things. I have a good guess of 80 hours running at night w/o seeing an issue. Regarding the connector, I think it is the same as most any Jeep mid to late 70's???
If someone nails this down 100% please let me know. (Anyone have a NTC400 Engine?)

jamboly

As far as the right switch goes, I went back and looked. I used the S440, and it worked. When I replaced it the last time, I did not use the melted connector. I just put lugs on switch. O'Riellys couldn't come up with a connector so i ordered a Crown Automotive J3205596 connector for $11, including shipping. Unless I post otherwise, it worked.