• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915 speedometer problem

spartan_185

Hello,

I seem to be having trouble with the tachometer/speedometer on my newly acquired M915. When I first got the truck, the tachometer/speedometer was disconnected. Now that Ive reconnected it, the speedometer needle will jump from zero to 30mph and then back down to zero about every three seconds. It will do this even with the engine shut off and the key switch turned off. It is also inoperative while driving. The tachometer still works well. I might also add that for some reason this truck has been upgraded to a M915a1 speedometer. Which is totally electronic, VS the cable driven one that would have been on a regular M915. Any help is appreciated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks