• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915A1 Gauges quit registering

I had my M915A1 Tractor out for a drive today, since it has been very cold I wanted to drive it around abit keep the batteries up, etc. After about 2 miles
I made a stop and got out of the truck, when I got back in the Engine temp, fuel, transmission temp, voltage, and oil pressure gauge had stop registering.
Anybody have this happen? Any recommendations to the best place to start looking? I did notice at night before the illumination in these gauges also was
not working (the gauges were registering at that time). I am going out of town for afew days so I dont have time to look for the problem nor research it
so I thought I'd ask the experts for a possible quick remmidy for this situation.
Lord knows I dont want this rolling over in my head all the time I am gone.
Thanks!

R Racing

I had that on my M920 when I first got it and found my alternator belts way loose . actually 1 had jumped off and the other was't driving the alternator.So the voltage had dropped below 11 volts and the gauges went dead. Check your belts and your charging system.

Jim

reb87

sometimes the gauge panel(or gauges themselves) dosent ground well to the dash. It might be worth running a jumper wire to ground it better...or fiddle around with the latch screws on the panel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks