• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M915A1 Richmond Recovery 11-10-10

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys, the "secret" in Richmond, is to NOT go to the DRMO welcome center. I always go straight to Mike's office.

AMGeneral

Jay the 915 is a bad boy. I got to check out Am Generals at the Ga. rally and it looked like a beast. We convoyed part of the way home with him and his 915 ran great with the loboy with the deuce on it. It never seemed to slow a bit on the steepest of hills. Wanna make me a deal on that 105?
CT
Charlie,

Trust me I was really taking it easy with the 915 on the way home,it's still only a 63 mph truck(that's at 2350 rpms)but it really gets there quick,plus mine has had some "improvements" to the injection system.

krall

yes 63 was about what I did, my tach was out so I don't know what RPM's I was at, it realy does get up and go, I really do like the ride, I think I have to re-think selling it!:drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks