• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M916 shifter ( cat 7155 )

86m1028

Where can I find a shifter for a 7155 cat.

Yes I have searched. Anyone have a source or even a used one ?

Thanks in advance

86m1028

Ok i think I have a shifter on the way.

What are the 3 wires coming from the floor by the shifter ?
I can cross 2 & get the motor to fire, Nuetral safety switch ??
How does it attach to the shifter ?

R Racing

There is a guy on here strippin 2 m915s some m915s had the 16 speeds also Jim Henery may have 1 . Whats wrong with the 1 you have? I have heard of people taking Marvels mystery oil and putting it in the infeed line and it seems to help with the shifting I hear.

bretap

Thanks for the quick reply!

I bought an M916 from GL without a shifter (and most of the interior missing). GL failed to mention that parts were missing and did not have photos of the interior.

Bighurt

Thanks for the quick reply!

I bought an M916 from GL without a shifter (and most of the interior missing). GL failed to mention that parts were missing and did not have photos of the interior.
You'll learn to always assume the worst with GL, why do you think they didn't take interior pictures...

Was it a Saginaw truck...I'm guessing yes.

Hope it all works out.

bretap

You'll learn to always assume the worst with GL, why do you think they didn't take interior pictures...

Was it a Saginaw truck...I'm guessing yes.

Hope it all works out.
Yes, My m916 came from Saginaw, and yes, I learned a lesson on how GL works...