• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M916 Tech and Operations Manuals

Construction

Just took delivery of a M916. It is my first, sold the M818. Anybody have a link to the tech manuals? I need to sit and read and figure this truck out.

Thanks.

Ruger

Hi.
I am trying to find out some information about the transmission. Maybe you can help me.

1. I need the model number of the transmission
in a M916 army truck with an Allison automatic transmission. 2. What Allison automatic transmission can you swap out with in place of a caterpillar 7155 transmission. Thank You

Construction

The Allison HD4070 will swap with a list of modifications. Has anyone done this yet?

I am getting by for now with my CAT 7155's thanks to some great advice from members. I have 3 trucks with them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks