• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M919 and harvest

reb87

Been using the m919 to haul soybeans out of the field. Starting on Corn tomorrow. Got the IP problems fixed thanks to Steetbikedepo and Will Wagner. Thanks guys. Will, the problem I was having was a filter on the airline going to the afc(acutally threaded into the top of the brass checkvalve). It didnt show up at my cummins dealer and I finally had to take it apart to see what it was. There was a fiber filter over an metal filter and some kind of plastic check valve inside. I think the check valve was put in upside down because I couldnt see any way for it to work as it was. I changed it and now I have full power back. Im seeing 25-27 psi boost in 16th gear at redline.

Attachments

wsucougarx

Oh man, those pics really bring back memories of my WSU days working on the farm during the summer months. Working 14 hour days making a whopping $5/hr under the table. That good ole manual labor kept me focused on school:wink: Sure wished my boss had a truck like that for me to drive. Instead I got an old GMC truck like the one in the background w/many issues

reb87

Yep, all 4 of them.
I rigged up a hydraulic pump on one of them to run a dump trailer. Ill get some pics when I get it done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks