• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M919 concrete truck pics

cundupa

Thanks reb, if you have the mixing auger and want to sell parts let me know, take a few pics of the paddles in there too.

cundupa

The white is a little loud but it's fresh out of the shop, should fade. Aluminum would be best!On the steer axle I found out Accuride P/N 28684 22.5 X 13.00 steel rims will fit without hitting the brake drum, the disk is welded to the "drop" in the rim, gives 21.1" of room for the drum. Did your guy in TX pick up the mixer body yet?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cundupa, do you use the truck in your business? One of those just sold down here in Louisiana, brought $10K. I was not sure how someone could use it commercially.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually, the final high bid on that LA truck was $22,500. I looked at it, and it was in near new condition on the outside.

cundupa

I plan to use it, painted it to match my dump truck. I looked at one in NC last fall that a guy has for sale, I think maybe 500 miles on it, not to bad of shape. He wanted $12k for it then but called me last month asking for an offer. For what they are bringing on GL I might look into it! That one that just sold did look like new.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks