• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m920 and m1076

oldMan99

That was a "Ring my neck" pheasant.:mrgreen:

The last pheasent I ate was so tough that you couldn't cut the gravy with a Ginsu knife.
Although it has nothing what ever to do with M920's, M1076's, pheasants or even MV's in any way that statement made me laugh and think of the time WAAAAYYYY back when I was very young with a very young wife just learning to cook.

Living in Arizona at the time, she tried to make a pot of refried beans. What she really did was develop some kind of new lumpy dark brown concrete formula that that was so hard I literally took a hammer and chisel to to TRY to get it out.

When that failed I filled it with water and let it soak for 2 days. That did not soften the brick one bit.

Then I tried drilling a grid of holes into the brick to try to facilitate breaking it into chucks. This did produce what you could possibly call a possibly call a start to a positive result until I drilled to deep and went through the bottom of the pan and into the counter.

End result: A new pan, a hole in the counter of the rent house and a new house rule banning refried beans from the premises ever again.

Thanks for the memory and the laugh Wreckerman, I own you a cold one when we eventually meet.....:beer:

Coldfusion21

Truck looks awesome and the trailers seem to be in good shape.

So to carry anything on these you need either a module meant for it or a "flat rack"?

Do the flat racks show up on gl? Also these obviously have hydraulic connections for the lifting system, how are you handling that on the m920?

Thanks for all the info and pics!

reb87

Here are some more pics of my m920 with the ramps and fifth wheel spacer removed. Yes a module or flat rack...occasionaly...will deal with that after I have a module....there is a aux hyd hookup on the factory m920

Attachments

jdgreen

Banned
Anyone got pics of how the tag setup is on the truck vs a commercial style tag axle setup? Is it just airbags on back side and fixed point on front of axle, or a 4 bad set up? Just curious to see how its set up.

promodhotrod

Reb87, I was going to bid on those PLS trailers, but now I'm glad I didn't. 1 because I wouldnt want to bid you up, but mostly because I probably would have been too soft to steal away that beautiful Chinese ringneck's house and would have had to abandon them :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks