• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920 Drop side Deuce bed.

vinny-socom1

whats funning is that we all know the size of a duce bed but on that truck it looks small... I thought my 5ton was big...wow looks like a monster!!!! can't wait to see it with 16.00's!!!

Vinny:beer:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got one of the two 916 parts trucks from Polk and had the drop box out and in the 920 in no time. Pete is bringing the outher Wed. Worked Travis hard today and we got the drop axle out. Just have to get and paint the boards the will go under the bed and drop it on.

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could be real nice and say yes but NO. The 16xzl's will be on wed. more pics to go.
Good news the motor in the first 916 was reconed and started up and sounds good. Hope the trans is in good shape. Now if Pete ever gets my outher toy back I can see if that motor trans. is in good shape.

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it don't rain I will put the bed back on. Was also thinking I could put on the 816 body on this truck. 53's look good and have good space between the axles.

Attachments

Last edited:

sandcobra164

Digging up an old thread but I got to see this monster truck today along with James and Travis while they were dragging an M817 out of Albany. It made my deuce appear like a John Deere Gator in comparison. Very nice conversion and James mentioned he kept all of the parts to restore it back to a true M920 if cared too. This build would be hard to top in my opinion. That is until the MTVR's are released in 30 years or so. And then this build still has a semi-auto tranny with 16 gears which is pretty cool and sounds very neat.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks BEEFY. Makes a 5-ton look small. Add a winch bumper extension to the front and a winch off a M813 and you're good to go!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks