• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920 headlights got brighter :-)

sandcobra164

Great upgrade. I love the 7" Trucklite's that I put on my Deuce. In fact, only truck at the 2010 GA Rally to sport a pair and when I came off the trails at night, everybody wanted to know about them. Try some night pics!!!!

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That mod is an extremely good idea. The stock bulbs are quite dim. I've driven my 915 at night in a rainstorm and I couldn't see nutin!

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where can you get 12 volt for a good price? Does anyone know if the LEDs are brighter than the H4 upgrade? I have a set of 100w H4s in now, but the LED just looks a little better. I might swap again if the price is right.

wehring

Upgrade

Yes, excellent upgrade. What kind of "deal" can you get on them? i am interested in putting these on my M916 but don't want to spend $400.

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

R Racing

They are indeed Trucklite, Here is the PN 27250C. Look at the hummer sites they go on sale and sometimes you can find group buy ins. I would have paid $190.00 each or more but I stumbled on a 1 time deal but I had to act quick and got them for less. There work so well I deamd them worth the investment. The stock headlights stink ! I bought a new headlite from napa, for the trip to SC to grab my trailer. and it didn't make it thru VA. so I have been on a mission since to find a bright light that will survive the vibration.Thanks for the compliments.!:grin:

Bighurt

I have part numbers for heated mirrors! Just not at work.

I plan to add heated drivers mirror and a heated motorized passanger mirro to my M915A1. I don't think the $190 is out of the question for lights that will last probably 10+ years.

Jim truck your truck would look good with missing headlights, a flat tire and a mud bath...LOL

R Racing

LOL Im sure if I drive it to Aberdeen I'll have to tie my Rottie to the front bumper, lol

Heated mirrors sound great !!! And remote movability even better ;-)

powerhouseduece

Hey that Dane was Awesome !! Should have brought my Rottie pup but was affraid he would have got squished. :-( But next year ;-) HEHEHEHEHEHEHE :grd:
That's Phil's puppy, he was only 14 weeks old at the show. I'm shocked how mellow he was for a guard dog. Anyone could have walked right up, gave him a cheese-it and boom, my 916 would have been gone!