• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920 spotted Minot, ND...

Bighurt

Before you ask no pics...I don't drive to work with a camera.

Fueled up at Behms truck stop off highway 2 just west of Minot ND last night around 2300hrs. Parked under the sign, an OD green M920. No one around, no plates, no GOV marking just a nice looking M920. I should drop my card on the windshield on the way home...

First time I've actually seen one in person. Would have loved to crawl up in the cab but I didn't as I'm not generally invasive to other peoples property.

If it's a member here, let me know if you need something or of you live close if I could bum a test drive...

Could be a recovery...

Wish you all the best.

I still think we should have a section in user cp that lists service available from each member. If they are indeed a member I would have loved to meet and have lunch (dinner for most), and help if they were having issues.

:beer:

Bighurt

Country Kitchen's not bad, goes in phases, most likely tied to the cook...

Still there this morning...

She's Flat black, pretty clean, not identification. Left my business card with the website and my user name. Maybe I'll get lucky and they are trying to sell it...

Got a crappy cell phone pic, still to dark...about all you can make out is that yes it's a M920, yes I drive a Ford and Yes, Diesel is $4.03 a gallon...

Attachments

Bighurt

Yeah I saw his and Soni's...no one let me drive theirs though...

I kinda wanted to see Ross's M919 but we met at his shop not home. I think he's a little paranoid...LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks