• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M920 with M870A1

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Looks great! Those linkages between the gooseneck and bed look like they let the bed tilt up somehow, sort of like a Landoll trailer.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
no, you can load over BOTH ends, that is ONE of the reasons that the pulling tractor has a rear winch, the other is it is used to fold/unfold the goose neck and hook to the 5th wheel

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those having trouble scoring one of these trailers from GL: This place Home Page has 3 or 4 of them in Converse, TX, just east of San Antonio, TX 210-667-1092. No idea on price, just seen them passing by on I-10.

N Arizona

NDT
Funny you saw those trailers at Riskie Fleet. Those are one I got a while back. I am lagging on getting the tile for one as it is missing the VIN. One is in decent shape and the other need two new axles. I sell one for the right price :smile: . Does any one know if there is a way to find the what the vin is from the reg number?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NDT
Funny you saw those trailers at Riskie Fleet. Those are one I got a while back. I am lagging on getting the tile for one as it is missing the VIN. One is in decent shape and the other need two new axles. I sell one for the right price :smile: . Does any one know if there is a way to find the what the vin is from the reg number?
Yes!! CARNAC on here will back you into the vin using the registration number. Search "2012 VIN information thread".

Hopefully the axles are Dexters and parts are available commercially?

I've enjoyed eyeballing your trucks for years passing by on my way to and from San Antonio!!

hot rod deuce

Awesome, I'm really glad it went to some one like you . You got a dang good deal on the 870 too, I was going to bid the last hour but got busy and forgot about it....:x

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks