• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923... A True Utility Vehicle; Moving Van

Voyeurger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, that moving....

Nice truck, (wondering where you moved from to).
Thanks! Moved from Northern California (where gold was discovered in the 1800s). My wife and 18 year old daughter are in London now. Have been for a little over a month. My daughter is doing some modeling for Herrods. Small world.

Edit: Sorry dmetalmiki, now I get you. The load that is on the truck belongs to an elderly lady that I am moving locally as a charity case. Not my move. I am NOT that charitable. My wife is telling me what to do from London. It's like she never left.

Last edited:

Voyeurger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Gents!
Cold Warrior, (or should I call you Lucky?) read about your acquisition of the Ark. Re: The Beverly Hillbillies.... I'd like to think I loaded her a little tighter then the Clampetts.
I see only a passing resemblance ; 0)

dmetalmiki

Ha! they are only 30 miles from where I am sitting. Just think, had you been here as well, you COULD! have popped over for some..'Tea'? a chat and a chill. viewed the o'l collection..AND THE TRUCKS!! as well.

Voyeurger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lucky Man

Ha! they are only 30 miles from where I am sitting. Just think, had you been here as well, you COULD! have popped over for some..'Tea'? a chat and a chill. viewed the o'l collection..AND THE TRUCKS!! as well.
Yeah? Well I'm tired of playing housefrau! I just might pop over for a visit. I am lion...HEAR ME ROAR!! Of course I'll have to clear it with the wife. It'll be a while before I have an answer as I'll have to wait for her to stop laughing. She has a weird sense of humor.
Cheers,
Gary

P.S. You really DO have a collection. You must be unmarried. Good on you.

Last edited: