• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 Front Axle Boot

Westex

Anyone ever replaced the front axle boot on an M923? Mine's torn, and I've burned my eyes out on the TM sticky and just can't find it. Right front, you peel it back and there's grease in there! Trying to get her up and running for Labor Day.

davey8943

Westex,

Give TM TM 9-2320-272-24-1 section 3-155 a shot. I think it is what you are looking for.

I pulled my copy from Jatonka's site. I just googled "jatonka tm m939", and John's site was the first to come up!

BTW, if more info comes up in this thread, I'll be keeping an eye on it. I recently acquired a "status unknown" M934 from our favorite auction site!

Good Luck!
Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks