• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 Loading Ramp Ideas/Pics/Suggestions

Vintage iron

I have twe different ramps for my trucks. One is a commercial grating style loading ramps and the other is a two piece ramp that can bolt together as a loading ramp or separated to load a car. Both are 14+ feet long. Both are heavy but I am glad I have them.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a friend with a M923A2 and he had some ramps made for loading his jeep in the back.
They are as long as the bed (14').

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is just a thought take the side's off a drop side bed and make ramps .
Then slide them in bed or find somewhere to mount them.
The question is how heavy are they. I have not even folded mine down yet .
If they are as heavy as tailgate might not be a good choice.

srodocker

My bed being a USMC bed it has the larger drop down sides with the storage underneath. So I plan on making ramps that can slide into that area and be set!

tim410

Was just thinking about this. Some one has to have some pics. I saw someone with ramps to load a jeep into bed of 5 ton a while ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks