• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923 on fire

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like sweetish meatballs.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lots of good parts there to take to the scrap yard. I'd at least pull the axles, they are worth $1,000+ for a front and one rear around here.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gotta ask - how do you know that?
Both the guys tracking the martens and the guy I was working for said somehting like that. I decided to believe them without testing:popcorn:.

We did, however, tasted the Canadian culprit and I can tell you that the meat of an old male porcupine is not really on the top of my "must try again" list.

Dodge man

When I got my first place away from home, I had a small dwarf rabbit that I let run all over inside. He was even litter trained. But after a short period found he had chewed every extension cord, cable tv wire, telephone cord etc right down to the wire that had juice going though it. Obviously he was getting "charged" by biting. I talked to a vet and he confirmed they like doing it similar to squirrels on electricity lines not only to gnaw down their teeth but they get a "kick" from the electricity. They seem to sense or know that the wires are hot.

Rabbits and Rats/rodents and in my parts raccoons/possums are some incredibly destructive animals. Absolutely nothing cute about them.
There was an article in the news about a week ago about the Denver airport having a BIG problem with rabbits chewing up the wires on hundreds of cars in the airport parking lot. IIRC they also said that they'd had several car fires due to it. They're now fencing in the parking lots and (reading between the lines) shooting any rabbits that they find. Rabbits were even climbing up into the engine compartments and chewing wires off of the top of the engines!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Should have taken those west coast mirrors off, I have seen people looking for those.. Looks like a few items on here that could have still been parted out.
Headlights, muffler and exhaust tip, tool box, hood (assuming it was not warped...it looks straight), front bumper, etc...there is a lot there that might have been useful or valuable.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks