• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a1 assistance

Larry Weibert

I managed to buy 8 trucks and some how get them all going and drove them home from all over the country. But they were all m35 and 8 series older models. That was many moons ago and I did have issues but was very lucky with the types of break downs. With the tire issues and air system on that model I wouldn't even conceder not transporting it. Especially when he is willing to transport tires which you need anyway. A buddy of mine had the tires on the road issue with that model and its not fun. I would work some OT and have him move it and then enjoy a beer while you play with it at your place. I love challenges and have done more stupid ones then most on this forum looking back. Have it towed just my 2 cents. If you do drive it make sure you report back I will be curious of your trip. Good Luck Either way.

Last edited: