• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Driving From Ft. Polk, LA to ~Tyler/Longview, TX

HookEm

Just picked up a M923A2 - http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/view?auctionId=8985753 - and didn't realize I won't need to fill out an EUC and wait for it to process. Originally I figured I could obtain my CDL before the paperwork was processed but now it's looking like the truck has to be picked up in the next two weeks. (M-Th 730-1400).

Anyone with a CDL willing to drive for me from Ft. Polk to Tyler/Longview? (Approximately 170 miles).

I can drive you back to Ft. Polk or if you can arrange a ride I'll just increase the payment.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks