• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 from sparta WI to MPLS, MN

inksane

I am wanting to buy a m923 out of Sparta WI and am trying to figure out how much shipping will be. It will be going to zip code 55423.

Thanks

Kyle

jedawson1

Your not going Far, if possible you may consider driving it home, search for Jeff on this site, JBL I believe is his user name he will inspect and let you know if its drivable. Sparta trucks have a good reputation to be runners. Jeff is a mechanic on base and good as they come, he'll shoot you straight on inspection and storage if needed.

inksane

Your not going Far, if possible you may consider driving it home, search for Jeff on this site, JBL I believe is his user name he will inspect and let you know if its drivable. Sparta trucks have a good reputation to be runners. Jeff is a mechanic on base and good as they come, he'll shoot you straight on inspection and storage if needed.
Thank you for the heads up, I will definitely send him a PM, I would like to drive home, I am just not sure I could get to sparta within the 10 day limit. If I can I would love to make the drive myself.

jedawson1

Jeff can pick it up and store the truck at his house until your ready to get it. If you search for inspection Sparta on SS's you'll see he has an A+ rating. He provided me a full written report on what (little) my truck needed and took 30 minutes to do a walk around, he cleared me to drive it 800 miles and that's what I did with no problems. He's very fair on price too.

HASSON1911

Yep definitely talk to Jeff, find a truck you want and have him to a pre-bid check(Best $25 you can spend), you can do this for ever because $25 is better than a $3k dollar paper weight! Then when you win your truck talk to him again. Its a $100 dollars for him to take it off the base and hold it for 4 weeks I think.(Best $100 you can spend), it will save you trouble of dealing with the base guards and GL for removal. And depending on his schedule he may even drive it up for a good deal!!! Good luck bidding and happy hunting's!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks