• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a2 from Wisconsin to Mass, also an SUV from northern Calif. to Mass

Hi,

I need a couple of moves:

1. M923a2 from Appleton,WI to Northern Massachusetts/Southern New Hampshire.
2. Land Rover Discovery from Northern California to Massachusetts.

I can be pretty flexible about dates, and the location for dropping off the Land Rover. I am open to suggestions as to what would be the most economical way of doing this. I would drive the 5 ton myself, but it turns out that my Eurotrash trucking license is no good in the US.

Also, any advice on how to get a CDL for 5 ton quickly would be appreciated. I am willing to hire someone who will help me with preparing for the exam. I was trained how to use air brakes, and I have driven some large vehicles that were equipped with them, with the most recent being a 40 ft city bus converted to an RV. I was told that the guys conducting the exam look for a certain very specific things, so I would like someone familiar with the exam requirements to coach me.