• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 has arrived!

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
JBL recovered and delivered my M923A2 for me. Runs great! Needs the idle turned up, by 200 rpm which he showed me how to do. Soft-top ripped away at the front. Anyone know where i can get a new top reasonable?
Throttle cable is kinked, need to replace that. Didn't get a **** thing in the goodie boxes. The bar and winch for the spare tire are missing.(anyone know where I can get that stuff?)
otherwise drives great and CTIS works. Love the power steering compared to my M35A3. Tranny shifts great, It's a big difference between the harshness of the M35A3. Bed is rusty, tailgate is rusty, repaint on those are required. Hood has a little rust on the top of one side. Turn signal indicator bulb is burned out, Heater blower only works on high and is loud as ****. Looks like I'm going to be busy. I need a hobby right?

Attachments

Last edited:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Shocked the CTIS works. I recommend using it regularly. I am serious. I have heard the CTIS fails from sitting.

By the looks of it, you dont need a new soft top. Thats how I got mine, all I did was sew on Super heavy duty velcro to the soft top and glue on the other side of the velcrow to the windshield. I haven't had any problems with it yet and it makes it easier to take off if you want to go topless!:jumpin:

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can someone post a pic or two of the Spare tire carrier slider and winch for an A1 or A2? I either need to fabricate or improvise. I have the basic boom, but no extension or winch.

Carlo

JBL recovered and delivered my M923A2 for me. Runs great! Needs the idle turned up, by 200 rpm which he showed me how to do. Soft-top ripped away at the front. Anyone know where i can get a new top reasonable?
Throttle cable is kinked, need to replace that. Didn't get a **** thing in the goodie boxes. The bar and winch for the spare tire are missing.(anyone know where I can get that stuff?)
otherwise drives great and CTIS works. Love the power steering compared to my M35A3. Tranny shifts great, It's a big difference between the harshness of the M35A3. Bed is rusty, tailgate is rusty, repaint on those are required. Hood has a little rust on the top of one side. Turn signal indicator bulb is burned out, Heater blower only works on high and is loud as ****. Looks like I'm going to be busy. I need a hobby right?

Boy are you going to have fun over the next few days looking everything over, fixing small stuff, noting big stuff to fix and ordering parts. Every new truck I buy is the start of a new adventure. Have Fun and if you need anyhelp let me know. I have an 923A2 also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks