• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 - Looking at a local one, advice.

martinwcox

Hi All,

Going to take a look at a local M923A2 for sale tomorrow.

Anyone with specific advice for this model type that I should be looking for?

TIA,

Regards,

Martin.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Look for the same things you would in any other truck.The 923a2s are nice powerful,and quieter than the 250 cummins.I just sold one and bobbed it out for the new owner.

rrrr

Make sure it has a title. If the person doesn't have one don't buy it until he has one in his hands. Do a search on this in the forum.

wsucougarx

I second that motion! MAKE SURE IT HAS A TITLE!!! Absolutely don't take his word on it. Ask to see the title and make sure it matches the truck. If you hear the following then walk away:
"The title is somewhere in the house, I'll find it later"
"I misplaced the title but I'll find it"
"The title is on it's way and I'll send it to you when I get it"
"I have to order the title, it may take a few weeks but I'll get it"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks