• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 making a strange loud noise

maxxplanck

Hi guys , sorry for just dropping this in your lap. But I have my M923A2 in a parade for Veterans Day. Not the ideal place to start tearing it apart, so I need a little help. Never had this problem before but all of a sudden while driving it starting makeing very loud noise like a horn going off while I was increasing speed. As i took my foot off the excelerator the noise stopped but as I excerated again it came back. Very loud like a horn, even seen to be coming from behind me, not sure. Is this maybe my airfilter is not seated right ? Any help would be great , when the truck is in park with the engine running I give it some gas and no noise. Thanks Guys

cbrTodd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It could be a boost leak. It won't build enough boost revving it out of gear in order to show up. Check the rubber hose of the cross over tube after the turbo, and make sure the clamps are tight.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It sounds like a loud whistle or a loud screech most of the time. Loosen all your clamps and inspect for boot tears under the clamp and in the middle of the boots then re tighten them.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks