• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a2 stiff accelerator pedal

Cinman37

I am a big lad but I noticed I almost have to stand on the accelerator pedal to get to wot. Kind of takes the fun out of driving the truck. I disconnected the pedal in the cab to check the pedal pivot pin, but the problem seems to be somewhere in the linkage. Has anyone else dealt with this issue before? I searched but could not find any threads on this. Any help would be appreciated.

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I couldn't tell in the picture but does the kit come with a new ball and socket joint? I'm fairly sure I have the original linkage so this part might not be necessary with the new linkage. I'll have to compare what I have to the picture when I get home.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks