• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 Torsion/Torque Rod Assembly With Ends-Rubber seperated.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't understand what you mean by upper search or bottom.

Simplify your search term to "dogbone".

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is this what your referring to?

If so, the upper arrow points to the general search (text box and submit button).

The lower arrow points to the advanced search , where you can select the terms, username, forums, and more.

Attachments

Over

Thanks for the search tips. Still doesn't work well for me. As for as the dogbones go the guy I was buying it from bailed when somebody offered him $500 more and said they would take it as is. That's what I was doing but add in $1200 to get it trailered from CA to AZ put it out of the price range. Turned out OK as I picked up a M923A0 just like the one I put ac in for the same money without having to trailer it home.

jdknech

mine did this, and i welded a "stop bar" across the end to keep the dog bone from popping off again, this is a APPROVED temp fix per the M939 TM's.. if you need pics, let me know, and i will get pics in the morning..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks