• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 a1 armored crew cab

Csm Davis

So couple questions how are your doors opened from the outside? Is it a stock handle through the skin and have you figured out the side windows yet?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Csm Davis

Stock windows still work on the Inside and plates bolted on For when armored Was gonna make flip up doorplates for like half track But didn'tget to that yet
So a little food for thought the stock doors appear to have an extra bit of room and I have been thinking about putting armour glass in them instead of stock glass.

Another Ahab

So a little food for thought the stock doors appear to have an extra bit of room and I have been thinking about putting armour glass in them instead of stock glass.
I shouldn't ask, but I'm asking anyway (just between us girls, no specific figures requested here), but:

- Is the upcharge for ballistic glass considerable over stock?

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It’s been painted almost 9hrs, all the goodies should be bolted back on, out in the sun for a proper photo shoot buy now! Seriously though, looks fantastic, and was worth the wait. You going camo, or leaving it green?

srodocker

Yea rockwell I shouldve edited my post. I went back through the first pages and saw that. Going to be amazon. that trailer will look small size wise now with that massive cab lol.

m715mike

Let’s just say... There are some people I don’t want to run into in a dark alley... And your’s is one truck I don’t want to run into on a dark highway!

You are doing awesome work, Sir! I’m looking forward to seeing a picture of your truck pulling your trailer!

ROCKWELL-C60

It’s been painted almost 9hrs, all the goodies should be bolted back on, out in the sun for a proper photo shoot buy now! Seriously though, looks fantastic, and was worth the wait. You going camo, or leaving it green?
Leaving it green and painting trailer 2 match. Painting a whole semi camo seems like a lot of work. I got like twenty hours in just spraying primer and carc but she's covered head 2 toe.

ROCKWELL-C60

Well I bought 4 ballistic humvee door glass but its so heavy i don't want it hanging on my doors. Steel is 1/5 the weight. Anybody looking 4 ballistic humvee glass? Besides window regulators have hard enough time with stock glass.

ROCKWELL-C60

Hey anybody know how to get window seal along bottom of glass installed, had a h#ll of time getting glass out past seal had to bust weather stripping out to get windows out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks