• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 a1 armored crew cab

m715mike

Yes I love it when people alter their direction just to get away cause their scared
I’d alter course to get closer and check that rig out. Then, my rubber necking and staring at your rig would probably cause a wreck. Yup… it’s much safer for me to check out your pictures from the safety of my home. So, in the name of safety, keep posting pictures of that awesome truck!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I’d alter course to get closer and check that rig out. Then, my rubber necking and staring at your rig would probably cause a wreck. Yup… it’s much safer for me to check out your pictures from the safety of my home. So, in the name of safety, keep posting pictures of that awesome truck!
That is DEFINITELY an awesome looking truck!

ROCKWELL-C60

Well today sucked, got trailer and truck together and ready for the road and camping this weekend at the Wisconsin military show. I have been devoting every spare minute for 2 months putting this all together, went for maiden voyage last night with it all together and smoked piston on the 4th cylinder.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks