• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 lock up converter issue and governor on 885's

hot rod deuce

I drove my first "little tire" (as we call them)truck home the other day while a buddy drove his new A2 truck. I have driven many A1's and A2's home but no little tire trucks.
We were only moving 55 at 2150 RPM, it seemed slow but what the hey, we were making progress home, Just picked up two more little tire trucks and to my surprise they are running a strong 60 at 2100 (and the governors work!) I think the converter is notlocking up. Any easy fixes for this?
Also curious if any one has noticed a lack of governors on some 855's. Some of my trucks are limited at 2150-2200 or so and I had one theother day that zinged right up to almost 2400! Are they sticky from sitting or are these more miss-adjustments of rebuilt trucks?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks